heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PvP Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We should have a 3 vs 3 event on any day of the GM's picking.
But here is what im proposing for the setup of the tourney.

- peope should be given a set of equips (PvP gear of GM's choosing)
- it probally should be a tournemant for 92+ or something like that
- Trans and Nontrans can be paired together
- The match lasts 3 min
- people can watch the pvp fight, they just all have to be muted

I think theres more rules, but I guess other people could suggest more.
When we had the nobility pvp 5vs5 nobody showed up even though it was announced like 2 weeks in advance. We were struggling around to get our 5th noble even (then again we had less nobles back then) These same players then were not even properly prepared to fight (several failed to follow the rules set by the tournament). The other complaint was we only had just enough teams to even do this pvp tourney. I'm just saying pvp isn't a huge focus here and I dunno...the tournies never work out how GM's plan them. XD

Also its hard to expect the players to give back any gear given to them by the GM team, and let's not create headaches for them trying to get it back.
Levels, hmmm shouldn't matter people sometimes like going into this stuff with under leveled characters for some reason.
And people did come watch the noble pvp without having mute on. I believe J J J and Evosnipe were two players who watched the noble one and their commentaries were fine by the other team.

I don't hate pvp tournies or anything of the sort but its just a lot of prep time and then nobody shows up that says they will :x
Thats tru, but I remember last ToH, the pvp tourney there was crazy fun. But yea preparation is necessary inorder for it to work.

The ToH pvp, was good even though some people couuldn't stop talking. (its why I proposed people to be muted during the tournament. But if there was a big constellation prize people might show.

Also, in RP cases, you could do something to make it intertwine with the story.... idk Cell games?
XD
PVP gear of the GM's choosing could be basic NPC gear like knife [3] and unslotted armors. Cotton shirt ftw in that scenario~
Quote:Also, in RP cases, you could do something to make it intertwine with the story.... idk Cell games?
XD

This wasn't done in a pvp tourney setting but pvp has been done some into the recent storyline arc of Chapter 14. My character has pvp'ed several of you and none of you could defeat him at those times (Then there was that one event it kept switching off and on and it really ticked me off lol). Well anyway yah pvp has happened in the rp and probably will continue to affect storyline in some small degree.
I could so win with now >.>
The Legendary Joe Wrote:PVP gear of the GM's choosing could be basic NPC gear like knife [3] and unslotted armors. Cotton shirt ftw in that scenario~

That would suck. Thinking

1 vs 1 would be better with no healing items. The matches shouldn't last long unless you are fighting a high priest or something. And you use your own equipment. Evil
Avalon_Fates Wrote:I could so win with now >.>
lol
Braun Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:PVP gear of the GM's choosing could be basic NPC gear like knife [3] and unslotted armors. Cotton shirt ftw in that scenario~

That would suck. Thinking
actually, it'd be a true test on who would have a more offensive build without relying on equipment TK's would do well in that essence.
I liked that "low level" equips idea, it'd at something else to pvp xP
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's