heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=medium][color=purple]Well...just wanted to say hello. I'm new at playing a rpg like this so if anyone catches me on and can offer help i'd soooo appreciate it!!! I'm a Swordsman and am in Protera City a lot. Thanks sooo much in advance!!
Welcome to heRO! Our community is pretty good about helping out *right guys?* just ask on main.

If you need some more information, http://www.ratemyserver.net/ is very good as a database information Web site. http://www.irowiki.org/ is also great for quests and more down to earth information.
Hey there! Welcome to the awesomeness that is heRO.
If you need anything, im always up to help you out.
Im the lazy Knight that is always Bumming in Prontera/Morroc or PvP, you'll most likely see me in a Tuxedo ;D
welcome to heRO, hope you like it here...

it's a fun server, and if you look at other servers you'll notice how NOT corrupted this server is...

anyway, just browse through the forums for basic info about the server, quests, etc. Trust me, it really helps...

as Aki said, RMS (ratemyserver) is prolly the best site for items and basic quest infos and irowiki gives you lotsa infos on other quests...

for builds etc. you could either look it up on the internet or you could make your own custom one with me. Won't cost much, it all depends on the amount of detail you want...

well good luck and have fun...

-w-

PS: i could help you a bit in-game if i'm on... just try "Wira"... use @who2...
[Image: smile_angry.gif]
teOx Wrote:[Image: smile_angry.gif]

HAHA Icon_mad

Well hope you like it here Love
lots of stuff to do, unless you're lazy
Welcome to heRO yenots!! Hope you have fun Icon_wink

teOx Wrote:[Image: smile_angry.gif]

Lol teOx, why do you welcome everyone with an angry face? :o
ahah i wanna know how to do the angry face Icon_smile
hello from the other new guy XD
[Image: smile_angry.gif]
Pages: 1 2