heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Welcome to the savage nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@nuke religion
teOx Wrote:@nuke religion
Religion itself really isn't the problem. Most of the religions that I know of try to teach tolerance and good will. The problem is, rather, the people. Some folks are just closed-minded, and that gives way to unfortunate actions.

This is just another case of the individual (or individuals) causing trouble in the name of a symbol; a scapegoat for their need to lash out against others.

It really is a shame that some people just won't give tolerance a chance.
teOx Wrote:@nuke religion

+1
yay krim Icon_biggrin

ill agree though. in this case its stupid people causing the problems... doesnt mean religion is innocent though Icon_biggrin
yeah well, i'm from indonesia and i'm just appalled... but what can you do, as long as people still depend on a metaphysical being to justify their existence, they will always try to eliminate all the other "possibilities" in hopes that it will vindicate their beliefs...

lame... they're just hollow inside because they fear what they do not know... if only they accept that all of this may just be an illusion, they could prolly be more content...

thus people should learn to accept the fact that we know absolutely nothing, we never knew anything, and we will never know anything. All "knowledge" can only be conceived if we used an axiom and consider it a priori. If ppl can just realize this, maybe (just maybe) they will learn to live peacefully with others...

I believe religion was meant to bring the betterment of humans, but if you stick soo much to the text that you forget the context, that is where you cross the line...

john lennon prolly put it best in "imagine"...

peace yo...

-w-
Chained Chaos Wrote:The problem is, rather, the people.
+1
Reference URL's