heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help on HP calculation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well...
I wonder in what order HP are affected. There is a base ammount of hp that is increased by Vit in a class dependant degree.
Then there are cards and that is where my knowledge lacks.

Are Cards that increase HP for a fixed ammount before or after cards that increase HP percentage wise?
Example: My SinX wears Hard Thief Clothes and Green Boots.
Say, the ammount of hp would be 10k (with vit included, but no cards). If i put on the Armor and the Shoes there are now 2 possibilities:
1) fixed before %: Pupa card gives me 10.7k and then Matyr card increases this to 11.77k
2) % before fixed: Matyr card pushes up to 11k and the Pupa card adds up for 11.7k

In this example this is only about 70hp but imagine Green Tidals (with wool scarf) and Remover card in wings (that would be 1.6k hp and 20% increase)...

Thanks for your help Icon_smile
i'm quite sure it always stacks for more hp, so it's fixed before %...

-w-
RODE Calc type it in Google its the first link. That should make most calculations easy.
think the % cards always go by base HP
essentially that is the way it should work, as it would lead to many complications and a possible glitch abuse if it worked either of the ways described. typically these types of increase cards work only on a base stat, before vit/card/skill/etc mods come in to play, unless the card says otherwise. the increase in hp will never change then.

assuming your base hp is 10k and you're wearing matyr boots, the increase will be 1k more hp regardless of if you put a pupa armor on first or last, so you will always get 1.7k hp increase regardless. or if pupa affects base hp directly and assigns a new "base" hp, then 1.77k will be the increase in hp, no matter if you take the pupa card off or not, as it will always check first what your base hp is before it calculates a % increase.
Reference URL's