heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi,Guys,Veteran Player From heRO And Gm From heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greeting,I'm new and i kinda like this server because at my country i saw many private server that have kinda freak donation,and finally i saw this server is like heaven/no1;No Donation << Gonna Stick My Butt here for a long time...

Erm and i don think i will know u guys much.

Because I'm From other Country,Time Zone~
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin

Which timezone are you in? We do have less players during the north america night time, but there's still some people chitchatting and online even at those hours ;p
Thank It worm me up,Im from GMT+8.00 it will be hard to saw u and saw me online cause out time zone are different~So i will be a lonely ghost that support heROEvil
Na you might see me when my internets up.......
Welcome! No1 the donation rules here is one of the things that attracted me to this server heavily too and I'm still around nearly a year later :3
Welcome and I'm glad our stance on donations has attracted you here Icon_biggrin

Hope you enjoy our comunity.
No donation item is an important stance for the Admin.

So is balancing everything, it is very important that everyone has the same chance/probability of acquiring an item and the power to do so.
+1 about the donation services... so good luck and have fun...

hmm GMT+8 = philipines?

well i'm from indonesia, so GMT+7 hehehe...

what's your in-game name? we could probably play together some time...

-w-
Hi newcomer, hope you like it here ^_^;
Reference URL's