heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Bianca! I'm not new to RO, I played another server for about 18 months, but I'm still fairly clueless on a lot of things. I played crusaders and paladins as my mains, mostly, but I'm not too sure if I will here, gotta check things out monster-wise. I really do hope this as fun of a server as it looks, I enjoy my RO time. Hope to see you all in game soon?

(Also. LOVE THE PORING SMILIES.) Icon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO Bianca. Paladins and Crusaders are still awsome classes here, and this server is somehow much more fun then it looks. If thats even possible.
Icon_biggrin Welcome Bianca! As Fates said, Sader and Pal are always a good thing to have, though if you want to make something new, go right ahead! Stalker and Clowns are still in low quantities, though Sinx and Lord Knight are always fun too >_> well then, just pick one to have fun with?
welcome bianca... well all classes are good in one thing and bad at another, so just pick one that you have fun with...

good luck and have fun...

-w-
Welcome welcome
can I eats ur soul?
=P
jkjk~
Welcome ^_^

Saw your birth on the server, hope you're having fun!
Icon_cry the Drops is upset that you called her a Poring, and not a Drops. The Drops is now upset, sad and crying... and this is totally your fault. Shame! Shame!

For a punishment, I'll sacrifice you to mother nature's flowers and plants in my server events Evil
Ayu is in a particularly interesting and evil mood today Icon_suprised
its cute Icon_razz
When is she NOT evil?
Reference URL's