heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Party Screenshots :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nameless would be so much cooler like this Icon_biggrin

[Image: screenheroserver160ba6.th.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver164wx9.th.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver169yv1.th.jpg]
Icon_suprised
[Image: screenheroserver171ec0.th.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver200qk5.th.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver180hr8.th.jpg]
Thinking
That happened to me when I partied at nameless on another server. For someone who's played .hack over and over again, this creeped me out.
It's a graphic card glitch Icon_razz
.hack ....If they ever make that into a real MMO I might have to quit heRO lol
Avalon_Fates Wrote:.hack ....If they ever make that into a real MMO I might have to quit heRO lol

And whenever there was a bug you'd fall into a coma, right? Laugh

Side note: They actually did have an online game not really an MMO though Icon_razz
:3 i've had this happen to me before, just not at nameless. Though i have to admit it looks cool but doesn't feel like a zombie place. I'd Expect a valk to show up somewhere there...
Hmm didn't know they had an MMO of .hack........
Ive heard some things about fragment, but not alot.
Its nothing without the visors though.

But what would be funny is if someone played a trick on the GM of that game and got AIDA to appear on there screen like in GU.
If that happened to me I would put the controller down and run.
Or alt f4
Yuriohs Wrote:Hmm didn't know they had an MMO of .hack........
Ive heard some things about fragment, but not alot.
Its nothing without the visors though.

But what would be funny is if someone played a trick on the GM of that game and got AIDA to appear on there screen like in GU.
If that happened to me I would put the controller down and run.
Or alt f4

It was really just a game with online compatibility, not reall an MMO. Thought I'd mention it anyway though Icon_razz

ALT + F4 FTW XD

@Yumera: I thought it looked more like some weird dimension myself
But really though, someone should have been smart enough to alt f4 when something weird happened.

There should be a spoof where Bordeux is playing and she encounters aida and she presses alt f4
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's