heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fraking Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is Angel Fates, Above all welse seems I cant remember my normal accounts password. Anyways, this is my morning so far. Wake up after 6 hours sleep and my sisters dog has opened the dorr so she could get in and theirs flys and lizards in the house. A movie I wanted to return a few days ago but couldnt because my parents wanted to keep it till the due date but never actually watch it was late so I had to walk to the shops and pay the late fee myself. Cause I know if I told them it was their fault they would make a scene and blame me anyways. So 2$ to avoid that shit is money well spent.

Then I got attacked by birds on the way home...seriously...so I get home. My comps hasnt been cleaned in awhile so I unplug it, get all the dust out of it clean it up. The fan was coated..kinda disappointed with myself should clean my comp more. I got to make myself lunch plug the comp back in.

Now it wont turn on. So yay, above all the crap in my life I have to deal with my one source of Fun and Enertainment is gone... Oh f*** lol. As I right this I thought of something even worst. I have 140gig of Anime that ive been collecting for like 3-4 years now. Hahaha Fantastic.

So I cant play rag. My birthday is comeing up, so Instead of buying a Bike and Aggressive Blades, like I wanted to so I could go spend more time outside I gotta buy a new computer.

I ussuly hate my birthdays but this one sure seems to be the worst one yet.

Peace.

Angel~
Woah, that sucks man.

Hope your luck improves.
YAY!! Comp turned on!!!, I meddled with the fan and it fixed the problem!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!
Nice to know that you're doing fine now.

Buy me a Taco =]
*throws taco at Kretzers eyes*

Oh to balance out the universe and end the day. Ive been told if I dont get my act together Ill be kicked out of home in a month.

Aint life fun
Danm, Ain't life a Bitch sometimes, i Really wish the world we give you a day off bro.
At least you got your computer back and you can buy other fun stuff for your birthday Icon_razz
Yah I guess.
time to get a life now rite fates?

good luck with that...

-w-
Reference URL's