heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yet another introduction thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umm... hi? Icon_suprised
I won't be telling much about myself, you can see it on the profile. I came upon this server searching for something new on RateMyServer, and the idea of role-playing sounds really good to me. But for now, I won't reveal the character name ingame that I'm gonna use, you'll have to find out by yourself. Yeah, right... Umm... Wake up! I know my talking made you fall asleep, but... whatever Thinking

Oh, and I still haven't downloaded the client yet. I tend to forget about basic things Sweat
lol... well good luck and have fun...

maybe we'll meet up sometimes...

-w-
PS: i also went to the forums first before downloading the client. it's a good way to get a heads-up on the server. Lotsa important info is buried here, go dig em up...
Hi! Welcome ^_^

Hope you enjoy the server, <3 RMS such a great site, if you like heRO I hope you write a review for us Icon_smile
I will, no worries.
But you could make the install better by putting the install exe itself as download instead of the archive, cause rar is just an epic fail. It saves few MB, and makes people frustrated about unpacking whole 1GB(sometimes even not able to unpack cause of the size getting over 2GB during the unpacking process).
I'll consider it, however there is a downside to it. Some people's computer will not let them download .exe as "protection" in case it's a virus (kinda retarded I know, but it's true). MSN will not let you send exe either, some emails wont either.

In winrar there is an option you can select I think that's "delete the original file while unpacking" or something to that effect, so you dont need 2 gb, theoretically.
Reference URL's