heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hay, Future Buddays!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow! It's been a long time since I played a private server, and I'm glad I'll get the chance to play one again! ( Especially a roleplaying RO server, I didn't even know they existed Love ) Anyway, I use to be on [previous server] RO after I quit iRO and found the wonders of the existence of private servers years ago. Hallejuah! I also play on an RP server on a game called World of Warcraft, and I love roleplaying very much. I'm even happier that I have discovered that one of my favorite past-time games has roleplaying. Yay! Though I probably won't actually see you all in game for a few weeks, hopefully days, ( due to fixing the internet of our second and newest computer ) I am looking forward to meeting you all! Laugh
Welcome Icon_smile

Hope you enjoy your time here on heRO (and that it manages to drag you away from the ebil blizzard!!).

P.S.: we prefer that players don't mention other private servers, thank you ^_^
Welcome to HeRO!!
There's been some new RPlayers joining HeRO, I hope you have fun and help us get more RPers because not many of the players do it. Cry
And DIE WoW!!! I hate that game! Icon_twisted
you seem so nice but ill have to crush you Icon_biggrin

welcome to hero! youll love it here Icon_wink

p.s. wow is the best mmo sadly Icon_sad
WoW suck and is for noobs. Playing wow requires no skill or strategy. Played that crap for 1 month and a half. Questing for leveling is the only thing good.
Easy there mr. noob yourself krimlin.
:@ Laugh
WELCOME! Icon_biggrin Hope I get to see you in-game soon! I'm usually around Morroc, but I venture to other cities every so often. Have fun while you're here, 'cause that's what it's all about!
Thanks you all XD Hope to see you all soon! -despite my crappy internet-

Edit: P.S. Sorry Pandora!
welcome to heRO... don't forget to read around in the forums and the wiki...

well there you go, one thing with RO is it doesn't take up that much computing time compared to WoW...

well i must admit WoW is pretty straighforward compared to RO in several aspects, but to me the main reason why i don't play WoW and why to me it sucks wayyy to badly for me to even play it is because it is too darn heavy my laptop can't take it... /sob

lols... anyway, GL and HF...

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's