heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Honestly, I would stick to the original Ragnarok Online. The new RO2 just looks too much like another online game I played year or so ago ( FlyFF ) and I think it just doesn't look as cute as our precious chibis. But it does have better graphics and a lot more things - What do you think?
It's pretty much canceled or on hold for a long time while they work on the RO renewal project.
I think gravity is focusing back on RO1 as RO2 is almost as dead as Duke Nukem (Wait) Forever. Afterall, all the hype is on Ragnarok Renewal Project (Ep 13.1), so yeah...
i was rather overwhelmed when i saw the graphics! It was as if RO1 evolved into a whole new game :o i wanted to try it, really, but then it just seemed like any other online game i've played. Still willing to try it out, although i think i'll just get bored with it in a while
I'll try it probably just to test it out, but I'd stick with plain old RO, because it's unique, and like Winona said, RO2 looks like any other mmorpg.
theres very little to test out, very few classes and most of the skills dont work.

not to mention
rato Wrote:It's pretty much canceled or on hold for a long time while they work on the RO renewal project.

its a bad idea either way looking how messed up RO is. officials are plagued with ridiculous lag, position bugging, zeny/spam bots, bots, e-thugs, kafra shops, and more. i love renewal concepts but i think its hopeless unless they fix the inherent problems first.

back on topic, theres no point in asking because there is no RO2
Not going to even try it out, what I've seen of RO2 didn't impress me. It does look like another game, in fact they most likely took the engine of their other game R.O.S.E. and just slapped semi ro related stuff on it, it's not a new and improved RO , but rather a poor cheap sequel.
Yea thats what it looks like, a cross between Flyff and Rose. Wonder if they'll have Flying Pecos or something or if they'll have flying zeleppins?

I was actually able to test a lil bit of the game and its very weird. It kinda confused me when after I got out of this training place I started seeing chon chons but no porings. Its like they wiped alot of RO stuff and added random stuff.
Porings are lvl 10 and they will kill you unless you spam pots.
It's not that bad but it's like every other 3d MMO. Except without content or any of the interesting features that were mentioned it would have.
lol RO2 had an extensive testing period, after that they scraped it and started over again, but this time their hardly working on it XD

PS: its far to un cute for me to play
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's