heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Password must be at least 4 characters long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yesterday I created an account by doing "exo_M" and entering my pw, everything went fine, but today, when I tried logging in (with just exo), it said that my password must be at least 4 characters long. The thing is, my password IS at least 4 characters long, in fact, there's alot more than 4 characters in my password. I'm guessing my small username might have something to do with it.

So please, can someone fix this for me? I'm willing to change my username. Thanks in advance
Quote:Posts: 12
Group: Registered

wow and you remember your old old forum account password? =0
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:wow and you remember your old old forum account password? =0

Actually I had to retrieve it, but thanks for noticing and asking. Icon_razz
It's probably the username that is too small like you suggested. Use the support ticket to send us a replacement login name and we'll see what we can do Icon_smile

http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
Nevermind that, I ended up creating another account. The other just had a novice so it wasn't worth the trouble. Thanks for the fast reply though Pandora ;D
Oh ok ^_^; np Icon_smile
kind of a useless post buuut.. if he created "exo_M" at the time of creation it would consider the "_M" part of the user name making it valid. And cause you have to remove it..and names must be at least 4 characters..there's your problem xP. Went from 5 characters to under 4 ~
Yeah that's what we figured, but thanks anwyay.
Reference URL's