heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERO....lets talk about something fun!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok ok

so we're all excited for heRO's 3rd birthday YAY YAYNo1

of course one event that many, if not EVERYONE, should be excited for is the PVP TOURNAMENT, both non and trans pvp!!

so why not spice it up, and record the pvp matches.
in other words, the gm referee will record the battle while in his/her gm hide mode, following the fight wherever it goes Evil

after all of this is over, we could share vids with others, or even use some intense fights as advertisement for our lovely serverOk

wat do u think? i would love to re-visit fights that were just out of this world, or just go back and laugh at how bad i did in pvp No1
1) I don't know how

2) My hard drive space... I think I'm down to my last 4 gig XD;

3) I don't know how

4) I don't have the "stuff" needed to record videos, or edit them, or have the time to edit them

5) I don't know how

and finally

I really don't know how~
I like the idea, for a previous toh there was a player that recorded some fights, granted sometimes the action went offscreen, but by placing himself in the center he was able to catch most of it.
I can probally record the fights, but Im not sure if im not going to be working that day
GM-Ayu Wrote:1) I don't know how

2) My hard drive space... I think I'm down to my last 4 gig XD;

3) I don't know how

4) I don't have the "stuff" needed to record videos, or edit them, or have the time to edit them

5) I don't know how

and finally

I really don't know how~

1) its not hard....

2) that could be a prob >_<

3) ...to use FRAPS....

4) there are lots of free programs to edit/compress vids

5) ...and i'm sure people (including myself) are willing to teach you Icon_biggrin
That would be interesting to record, I wouldn't mind watching people again at a later time.

Especially my matches at a later time so I can actually watch myself fight for once, I never have done that xD

PS: Done being an egotistical hog Kissy
ill be recording probably. but it would look 10 times better if a GM could do it Icon_razz
Reference URL's