heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Temporary Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some of you might have noticed me not playing much recently, i wont be logging on for afew weeks or months due to laptop problems and repairs...

Adios~
Take care Trowa, hope your laptop spontaneously heals Icon_smile

Don't be a stranger on the forum at least ^_^ And come back~ The ambernites will miss you Ok
Take care man.
Hope you can make it back for the PvP tournament No1
good luck man... after reinstalling everything, try using Norton Ghost... trust me, it really saves you a lot of time and effort...

-w-
Come back soon Trowa!
Kay so i guess this is longer then i thought, i am leaving heRO for a long while now. Im busy with things in life and i dont have the time to play anymore. I hope everyone has a fun time playing, this servers been the best ive ever played. If anyone wants to keep in contact with me PM me on the forums. And who knows, i might see you guys sooner then you think Icon_razz maybe even sooner then i think if i miss RO too much.
OH YEA, GO AWAY EMO I DONT WANT YOU. WE DONT NEED YOU. I REALLY DONT WANNA GO TO YOUR HOUSE SOON TOO, SO YOU KNOW. DONT BE INVITING ME.
Diallo Wrote:OH YEA, GO AWAY EMO I DONT WANT YOU. WE DONT NEED YOU. I REALLY DONT WANNA GO TO YOUR HOUSE SOON TOO, SO YOU KNOW. DONT BE INVITING ME.

Icon_cry
thecursed Wrote:
Diallo Wrote:OH YEA, GO AWAY EMO I DONT WANT YOU. WE DONT NEED YOU. I REALLY DONT WANNA GO TO YOUR HOUSE SOON TOO, SO YOU KNOW. DONT BE INVITING ME.

Icon_cry

He's already missing you too much, I can see that in this post Whistle
Come baaaaaaaaackkkkk Dx... I miss my explorer buddy Icon_cry
Reference URL's