heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiho :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello People ! :D
I'm new to Low rates (used to play on servers with rate 1k, 10k or 1kk :F) so i may not know some thing (or most of them).
Some people could have met me playing (Baby novice for the win Icon_wink ) and asking a lot of questions.. Sorry Sorry for any trouble..
Welcome to heRO and baby power!!!

Sorry i cant be online to help you out quite yet but whenever i get back??i'll try and help ya out.??Till then Icon_razz
I'm Just at shoo, typing posts.. =P
Most of guys from my class cant even read english ;p
If Static is offline, there's always just the main channel to ask questions too ;p there's quite a few people who also came from High Rates recently, and they're having a fun time in heRO. Don't feel left out or "noob" that there's some transition problems between a high rate and a low rate like heRO~
Welcome ^_^ I do believe I've seen your birth and saw you talk on @main this weekend, hope you like it so far!

Looks like JJJ will have some competition in the baby novice department! Icon_wink
lol yeah, get to 8x and then go marry J J J
xP

good luck and have fun

-w-
As long as far i am baby acolyte ^_^ :D
But exping here takes a bit much time SweatIcon_biggrin
It takes time, but trust me its worth it.
Ask JJJ i mean, hes the only baby novice thats that beast.
lol welcome novice power ftw if ya need any help (well if you've gone agi build) you can always ask meh
He said he was a baby acolyte now ^_^ so not a competition for JJJ anymore.

Baby character are not easy, good luck with the aco, pneuma + heal on firelock is probably gonna be your best bet, unless you wanna attempt some suicidal runs over at anubis! Low rate takes longer indeed, if you are bored of grinding, why not try some of our quests? :D
Reference URL's