heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: greetings and salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hai peoples

I'm coming to you guys from another low-rate server. this is going to be a big change; my other server has next to nil customs XD I'll have a lot to get used to.

but there's no harm in trying new things, so I thought I'd give you guys a shot.

when I do get in game, right away I'll be starting a rogue (Shae) and a smith (Kyoko), to be followed by a priest whenever I pick her name.

I'm usually down for partied leveling if anyone's interested. hopefully I can get up to a high-enough level to share exp with you all soon (if that sort of thing isn't different on this server Icon_biggrin;; yeah, I'll have a lot to get used to XD)

anyway, I'll be starting the install tonight, and I'll see you guys on!
Welcome :D
Im sure you won't regret giving us a shot, theres a really nice community here, if you have any questions, just ask on the main-chat and someone is going to awnser ;D
Also, nice to see someone making a Future Stalker, They're getting lonely.
*psst* You should make a baby!!! they better Icon_suprised

Welcome to heRO *end psst*
Welcome to heRO Ok I am Sakurato / Kohana. You can PM me in game on either of those characters with any questions you have. If you're looking for some friends and you're interested in WoE Behemoth would be glad to take you in Love

I hope you enjoy your stay here!
oh wow. this'll be fun.

so how does main chat work here? on my other server, default settings it wasn't on and everyone (namely, me) forgot it existed - I know not all servers work like that though.
it's been forever since I used it, I don't even know how it works anymore XD

~cough~ I never said anything about making stalker. I have a really bad habit of starting a new character around level 70-75ish instead of transcending what I have. I've been on my other server 3 years, had 20 characters on three accounts, only one transcended Icon_biggrin;;;
I doubt it's going to get that bad here - I know what sort of classes I do and don't play now, but while I do enjoy rogue, it's one of the classes that will take me longest to level.

~psst~ I may make a baby eventually. they're adorable! ~/psst~

Sakurato, does Behemoth play on the retro castle? (I've heard a bit about ya'll's woe system.) I'm mostly interested in non-trans woe if any woe at all; I have no idea if I'll ever get around to "normal" woe.

thanks guys. <3
Behemot normally helps their Allies in BambooSquad to defend the Non-Trans castle from us. That, if we're not failing horribly XD
haha shae, you sound just like me XD i've got a full account right now of level 60something to 70something characters, and two characters on my female account, one a sin, the other rogue, both in mid-70s XD
Quote:I never said anything about making stalker. I have a really bad habit of starting a new character around level 70-75ish instead of transcending what I have.

Hah, I do the same thing. But I got my first trans on this server so, hey, maybe you will too. Icon_razz

And Irony of Fate tends to WoE in the retro castle, for the time being, at least. If you're interested in joining, PM me on the forums. No1
Shaelyn Wrote:Sakurato, does Behemoth play on the retro castle???(I've heard a bit about ya'll's woe system.)??I'm mostly interested in non-trans woe if any woe at all; I have no idea if I'll ever get around to "normal" woe.

Ah no we don't, sorry. We currently are holding Payon castle I think it is and we have no intention of going after non-trans one. We encourage our members to trans and what not. So I guess we're not what you're looking for Cry. Regardless you can still PM me with questions in game~
hey Kretzer - BEST.??SIG.??EVAR.??XD??I've seen it before, but it still makes me lul.
shhh nonono I'm not easily amused at all.??XD

Frogboy and Seriyu - I seriously think part of the problem is at that point it starts to get boring.??when I get up to level, I think we should get a group together to relieve the boredom and push past those tedious levels, whadya say?

sorry Sakurato Cry
regardless, will do Icon_biggrin

EDIT:??I have 2 hrs left of my heRO d/l.??I sadface all over.??Cry
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's