heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Ghostring card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well no new offers yet, let's see how it goes tommorrow...

-w-
Being how a ghostring +7 glittering jacket was sold for 80.....125mil...is a bit crazy...but its your card so...
everyone knows evo gave insane discounts on his liquidation shop. dont give the 80 mil a second thought.
if i may inquire, who sold that? evo?

well i still consider the rarity as a boosting factor...
furthermore, if an angeling costs 50 M, i believe 125 M for a GR is in order...

-w-
Also the fact that the GR I had was already placed in an armor decreases its value. The card itself gives more flexibility in what you want it in, such as a valk armor or something else, and can be worth more because of that.
+1 to Evo. Thank you for clearing that up...

Glittering jackets are possibly the best stand-alone slotted armor for non-novices of any job available in RO, however we never know if maybe someone wanted to make a super-l337/hax perma-novice such as J J J by giving him a GR-carded armor... xP

-w-
GR carded Novice....thats a bit scary.
thats kind of useless
teOx Wrote:thats kind of useless

<_< I'm with him.
well a baby novice in itself could easily fall into the "useless" category anyway...

some of you might not understand it, but some people sometimes play just for the heck of it... and with a GR, thara frog card, noxious/raydric card, etc, who knows maybe a baby novice can own a 99/70 creator or champ... or maybe SNs at the very least...

-w-

anyway, no new offers today, 3 more days to go...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's