heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Custom dungeon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Would it be possible to make custom dungeons for HeRo?
There already is. Infinity Tower HeRO edition and pandora's box. Both are in the works currently
Infinity tower hero edition to me is just a customized feature from an update soon to come. i mean like really creating a dungeon where it at the end it would be lets say, a Mystra clone as mvp boss or something. I dunno just throwing some ideas >_>
Almost anything is possible in RO, just need time, ideas and skillful people to work on it.
GT-Hiro Wrote:There already is. Infinity Tower HeRO edition and pandora's box. Both are in the works currently

Pandora's Box is a quest. Not a dungeon. Laugh
Pyronic Wrote:Would it be possible to make custom dungeons for HeRo?

I am pretty sure we'll have a Fairy dungeon or something like that after we gather the 10 Billions or something from the Auction.
Fruityla Wrote:
GT-Hiro Wrote:There already is. Infinity Tower HeRO edition and pandora's box. Both are in the works currently

Pandora's Box is a quest. Not a dungeon. Laugh
whoops XD
"Wait and see" ^_~
GM-Ayu Wrote:"Wait and see" ^_~

*already seem in some patches* Icon_twisted
I tried creating maps around two years ago or so. I kept buging when I saved the map tiles in the "program" I had, find me a good maping tool and be sure to see lots of nice custom maps/dungeons. Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's