heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Zootsuit entrance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi o_o;

Some people might have seen me around this week or in @main. I just wanted to make an official hullo-hullabaloo since after playing around and enjoying the latenight chats on @main, I really want to give this server an honest go at it.

I'm from high-rate land. This is a nice freakout for me :D...

My all time favorite/best job is Alchemist/Chemist with Homunculus. Vanilmirths are my personal choice, then Amistrs.. It'll be tough for me to level something like that without highrate but I know it'll at least be fun XD

A little outside of RO, I play Final Fantasy XI a lot, actually I pretty much live there. I'm a big Dragon Cave fan, so if anyone needs clicks, o_o;/

Right, so far I have my Archer (what I used to test out how the community was in @main.. <_<;;; You may have seen me in Prontera, running for my life as to not be seen by anyone), merchant, and will be remaking a mage. Names are Aircraft, Pantsuit, Absinthe. (D:)

Please don't eat me alive ('-')b

Oh right! After this post of my background, I'd like to add that I really do like to roleplay and I may give it a go here after I'm a bit more comfortable XD
met you on Main today already ^_^ sorry for the rather sober episode with Esma tonight Sweat, but glad to see that you are having a fun time in heRO server forums ^_^
GM-Ayu Wrote:met you on Main today already ^_^ sorry for the rather sober episode with Esma tonight Sweat, but glad to see that you are having a fun time in heRO server forums ^_^

Oh yeah! That actually led me to making a post XD Everyone needs the support of someone who has no idea what's going on to make the mood brighter~ D:
chipr Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:met you on Main today already ^_^ sorry for the rather sober episode with Esma tonight Sweat, but glad to see that you are having a fun time in heRO server forums ^_^

Oh yeah! That actually led me to making a post XD Everyone needs the support of someone who has no idea what's going on to make the mood brighter~ D:

Sad to see he didn't even gave heRO a chance. u_u

But enough Sad stuff!

Welcome to heRO :D

You probably saw me in main already, if you need anything, just ask. ;D
Welcome ^_^ hope adjusting from high rate isn't going to be too hard, have fun!
hi there! welcome to heRO! I'm new here too ^_^ maybe we can level together some
my current characters are Kyoko-chan, shae shae and... Zoot Icon_razz no relation to suits or riots, but still amusing

I hope you find low-rate as fun -no wait, more fun Icon_razz- as you did high-rate ^_^
Welcome! I saw you on @Main as well, but didn't actually participate in any discussion, Esma or otherwise. Icon_razz

I hope you enjoy it here and with the higher rates this week on account of heRO's birthday bash you joined at a great time. You'll get to see how heRO celebrates Icon_biggrin
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. D:

Yeah the adjust will be brutal, but it'll make me take my time and enjoy the grindfest.

Zoot, how coincidental o_O;..

And I'm always up for a celebration! Happy birfday and the such. ('-')b
Thanks on behalf of the server ^_^
chipr Wrote:Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. D:

Yeah the adjust will be brutal, but it'll make me take my time and enjoy the grindfest.

Zoot, how coincidental o_O;..

And I'm always up for a celebration! Happy birfday and the such. ('-')b

~laughs~ it gets weirder. my b/f plays a character named Absinthe on the server where I came from. between that and your alchemist speech, I thought you were him for a second...but your post is otherwise all wrong for that to be the case XD

anyway~ sorry if I talk your ear off. I'll give you that disclaimer up-front: I love to talk (especially on the forums)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's