heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Attention guilds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I joined this server about a week ago, I havent been crazy active but I am a low level sage right now. Im hoping to join a guild now and here is what I'm looking for in a guild:

1. Big and active for WoE.

I'll say this right now that I cannot always be on for WoE because I have work. But most of the time I will be there. Especially on sundays I will be there.

2. A lot of parties.

I will be a professor hopefully in a week or 2. I don't mind being an SP slave at big parties, so I would prefer it if the guild has big parties often.

Now that I stated what I'm looking for, I'll say a couple of things about myself:

This is my first private low rate. I've played iRO for about 5 month before quitting due to financial problems >_>. Other than that I've only played in midrate private servers. But I hope to become very good here and I can level very fast. I've played this game for about 1 year total. Not much else to say.... Ask me if u need to know something I guess.

Thats it. I hope a lot of guild gives me informations so I could think about it carefully and decide.
I recommend Behemoth, they are a nice and good organised guild, they have party to various places and they help each other a lot. Death Dealer is also a good choice.

I wont recommed my guild (Bamboo Squad) since we're more casual and I don't think we'd fit what you need, but we're allied with those 2 so maybe we'll get to woe together sometime.

Welcome to the server Icon_smile
Lol join Legendary Warriors, we are awesome. :]

We woe and we do lot of lvling and mvp party (valk, ifrit etc)
You can find more inforamtion on LW on our hero wiki page --->LW wiki page.

Or our recruiting page on forum ---> LW recruit page
join many other iRO vets in legendary warriors!

hardcore woe, hardcore mvping (frequent thana, randgris, ifrit parties etc), nothing is mandatory, and we're awesome and fun!

come by hugel to hang out with us if you want.
As Huntress said, Behemoth fits what you're looking for. We're large and growing fast, WoE active, hold parties, and are just a friendly bunch. Look up myself (on Amara or Jenarra), Lord Kohaku, or Herman if you want to know more about the guild. Or you can always just stop by Payon and see who's around. =)
Hello there Klavier, on behalf of the guild of Death Dealers, I will now advertise to you! Its cool this is your first lowrate private server, it was my first in a long time too after moving from a midrate myself. So let's address what you are looking for first, and then I'll say a couple of other things about us.

1. Big and active for WoE.
We WoE in DD, and usually have several on for the competition. We aren't ones to require it of our members, but we do really want them to come if they can make it. If you get busy also we totally understand, real life always comes first!

2. A lot of parties.
We have had several parties lately in Death Dealers. Last week after WoE several of us went to Thanatos, and recently more parties to Abyss and Nameless have been formed. We're also known for doing small parties to Juperos and Rachel Sanctuary to clean off Vesper and Gloom. We'll party anywhere nearly too if you ask around in guild and say where you want to go.

Let's see, since I said something about what you are looking for, let me also say what else we do and who we are.

We also do Dead Branch and Bloody Branch parties where we can. Probably a fave event where anyone of any level can join up and play. Any drops you get in the party are yours to keep. This applies to all mvp battles you participate in. However, feel free to also tell us any items you are in search for and we'll be sure to keep it in mind.

Our guild home is Geffen, we would love to have you visit us or even just PM me (on any of my characters listed below), or talk to Tripp (our sexy guild leader) or any of our members in Death Dealers if you wish to know anything more about us in game.
Reference URL's