heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Everoth says bye bye...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
no i am not leaving for ever on ro, i actually wanted to post this before but the pc i god is so freaking slow and EBIL!!!....( took me days to get to post this ) anyways...with my lap`top death, ill need to get it fixed, and until then i am not able to go into hero.

sorry for my friends and the ones that liked me to host wereolf events but ill try to remain on forums for time to time, i am sorry and i hope to get it fixed assap and to see you guys later on....with hopes, this time when i get back i will have to work twice as hard as before....ILL BE A NOBLE!!! BELIVE IT!!!

muahaha, ya...had to say it...anyways it will be a long time for me to et it done...so i will miss you all...pray or something for a miracle for my lap to be fixed quicker guys haha....even after that it will be bad since i willhave to dl EVERYTHING again....*whimpers* dam you bad luck...
Good Luck Sir, cya when your Comp is working again.
Everoth!!! ;-;

Make sure you come back man D=
Good luck with the computer trouble Mr. Monocle Man =(
Come back soon!
*monocle fills with tears* waaa....even miss pandora will miss me?!....T.0 so touching.......*cleans monocle and in seconds fills again*....cant leave like this....got to do something about it...let me think, see if i can make an rp or something to keep at least here on forums...an rp....or i could host forum werewolf events XD...ill end up owing you guys some prizes T_T
Don't worry 'bout it. You don't owe anything!
Just get your computer fixed and then you can play again. Ok
What she said. Just come back as soon as possible. DOn't worry about werewolf or anything.
Come back ASAP eve! Icon_biggrin
don't worry, we'll all be waiting here for you...

to avoid further PC/laptop mishaps, use "Norton Ghost"... back-ups everything, even windows and it's setting. It's a bootable dos-based program, so it works much better than any windows backup i can assure u that.

well c u round then

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's