heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, for those of you who don't know me, (Which I assume is the vast majority who reads this.) I'm Boxy.

I came here while searching for info for RO, having started only two days ago. I found myself kind of disappointed with the game though, so I decided to join this game, since it seemed much more interesting. Here's hoping I'm right.

See you all in game,
~Boxy
Welcome Boxy, if you have any questions just ask in main and someone is bound to awnser. ;D
Hope you like it here, my Ingame name is Kretzer, im the Knight that runs around in a Tux ;D
welcome boxy...

don't forget to read the forums and wiki for tips and hints...

GL and HF

-w-
Welcome Boxy ^_^

Hope you have fun in heRO, if you have questions just ask in forums, or on main like Kretzer said, the Wiki is also a great source of info, as is RMS (http://www.ratemyserver.net) for all the job quests, skill quest, official gear quest and lots of other great guides.
Kretzer: Tried it, and got a lot of help, thanks for the tip. Also, I believe I saw you chatting about in Main. I'll make sure to say Hi, should I see you in-game.

Maha: Will do, thanks. :D

Pandora: Alrighty, I'll try to remember all that if I ever feel lost.

Now this is what I call a warm reception. x3
Reference URL's