heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What up everyone. Most people call me Hui, it's short for Jason. I don't see too many familiar people, except 3J and Pandora who I see on rms all the time. I was initially turned off by all the customs here, but I figure I'll try to deal with them (wings look fugly at certain angles). I probably won't be too serious business since I've been playing for a while now. I might make a Sinx for Bio3, unless there have been some crazy nerfs or no dual-clienting. Might also remake my famous LK.

Anyways, just wanted to say what up.

What up.
Welcome.
Sorry to tell you but, Dual-clienting is not allowed.

Well, setting that aside. I hope you enjoy heRO and its community. Good luck, and see you in-game No1
omg
lol yeah... it's there in RMS dude... no DC...

well it seems you're an RO vet, so welcome to heRO...

to make things clear before you jump head on into the game, try reading around the forums and wiki.

GL and HF bro

-w-
what up

hope the lack of DC doesn't scare ya off.

I'll see ya in game!
...also, I'm on RMS once in a while as well, though not all that often. Icon_biggrin;;;
Hey Hui, yeah as everyone said no dual client here, it's in our rule list, but bio3 is intact, once you're at a level to go there try to find partymates to accompany you ^_^

Have fun on heRO Icon_smile
Howdy, hope you enjoy Hero as much as I have. (Though I practically started playing RO here.)

See you in-game~ :D
Reference URL's