heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I am only a new player in heRO and has no friends yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guyz, I am new and has no friends yet, will you guys be my friends here on heRO? Btw I need to join an awesome guild, tell me about some here, I really wants friends Icon_smile

BTW: The customs here look really great, I hope I can get the big feathered white wings!
Icon_eek

Welcome new player Icon_cool

Good luck on the big feathered white wings! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends...

*looks around*

Right?

RIGHT???
Wrong :D
if reference to kretzer's siggy~ (highlight this post)

/desp HEY its not my fault =/
i've been bugging yc to get rid of that for over a week now =/

else if, lmao
I really don't have any words to describe how amused i am right now.
Really...i don't XD
~chuckles~

uhm... hi hi Icon_biggrin
lol... kretz you brought this upon us... now it is time for retribution... xP

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:lol... kretz you brought this upon us... now it is time for retribution... xP

-w-

Sweet Jebus! D:

What would those retributions be?

EDIT:

LOL!~
I just noticed the server owner Responded to all the new reviews... except of course that one xP

Silly Mr Eeyan....
Icon_sad
Kretzer Wrote:LOL!~
I just noticed the server owner Responded to all the new reviews... except of course that one xP

he also harasses yc about 4 times a day to have any review below a score of 70 removed, for really stupid reasons, which if you think about long enough, make zero sense and usually are just because someone made a small error/exaggeration/forgetfulness in their review
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's