heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nothing special, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a few of my favorite sigs I made for folks over at SBR (and myself). I'm no real artist, I just enjoy playing around with Photoshop from time to time, so don't expect to be wowed...

[Image: midboss_sonic2.png]
[Image: fail_snake.png]
[Image: ordfail_kirby.png]
[Image: stuff_sig.png]
[Image: lcancel_sig2.png]
[Image: hylian_sig.png]
[Image: eternalcrusade_sig.png]
[Image: shining_finger.png]

I generally do the backgrounds myself using various brushes, difference clouds, and smudges, though techniques are different in some of them...

Yeah, nothing special, but something is better than nothing, right?
lol I loved the G Gundam Reference in the Pheonix Right sig

SHINING FINGER!!!!
Heh, I never actually watched Gundam. I saw that joke in a Phoenix Wrong vid and just had to make a sig out of it. Sadly there are circumstances beyond my control, so I currently have no internet connection with my own computer and no Photoshop on the one I'm using now, so I can't do this stuff anymore.
Woot! Phoenix Wrong FTW!

For those of you who haven't seen them, go look them up on YouTube, they are hilarious. Here's a sample. One of my favorites, even if it's not an OFFICIAL Phoenix Wrong Icon_biggrin
Yeah, that's a great one. That was the first Phoenix Wright parody I ever saw, actually.

This thread has been successfully hijacked and is now about Phoenix Wrong.
Reference URL's