heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question about the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I've played RO for about 5 years and been on only 4 servers. Right now I'm playing a midrate private server and I have grown pretty bored of it, everyone has a GR card, MvP cards, Bio3 gear and they're all level 99 trans. I myself have already 4 99 Trans and I've only played for two weeks.
Also, the community is basically Russian and German with about 10 english-speaking people so I feel kinda lonely, and to top it all off the economy is shattered because people just buy donations and sell them for a bunch of zeny so the hardworking lower class (Icon_razz) can't get any real money.

How are things on this server? I live in Spain at the moment and I'm moving back to Sweden in December, would it lag and would I still be able to play with anyone? Are new players welcome, I'm just asking that because I didn't make any friends till about level 99 trans on my creator o.<;

I like the idea of lowrates cause it means that people usually get to know one another better, it reminds me of back on iRO.

Thanks if you've read my post, I appreciate any answers Icon_wink

[edit] Oh and I also forgot to mention, the GM's are never online on that server, and they never do any events. I have friends who have played for 3 months and only been in 1 event, so there's not much to do. Also the community is pretty rotten. I miss the good old days when one would afk-sit in prontera .___.
Tandemonium Wrote:Hey, I've played RO for about 5 years and been on only 4 servers. Right now I'm playing a midrate private server and I have grown pretty bored of it, everyone has a GR card, MvP cards, Bio3 gear and they're all level 99 trans. I myself have already 4 99 Trans and I've only played for two weeks.
Also, the community is basically Russian and German with about 10 english-speaking people so I feel kinda lonely, and to top it all off the economy is shattered because people just buy donations and sell them for a bunch of zeny so the hardworking lower class (Icon_razz) can't get any real money.

How are things on this server? I live in Spain at the moment and I'm moving back to Sweden in December, would it lag and would I still be able to play with anyone? Are new players welcome, I'm just asking that because I didn't make any friends till about level 99 trans on my creator o.<;

I like the idea of lowrates cause it means that people usually get to know one another better, it reminds me of back on iRO.

Thanks if you've read my post, I appreciate any answers Icon_wink

[edit] Oh and I also forgot to mention, the GM's are never online on that server, and they never do any events. I have friends who have played for 3 months and only been in 1 event, so there's not much to do. Also the community is pretty rotten. I miss the good old days when one would afk-sit in prontera .___.

Im sure you won't get any lag. Also yeah, new players are always welcome, im sure you'll like the community in here =]

As for the GMs, they are active and friendly, and events are hosted quite often.

Hope to see you ingame.
Yea dude, the events on this server are intense. And people are friendly on this server compared to most midrates ive seen.
Oh definitely, i personally feel that your char's level wont matter much when you wanna socialize with others. Words of kindness toward others can go a long way Icon_smile

GM's are definitely lovely here! I love how Ms. Pandy spoils us during toh (a major event that happens monthly) Icon_twisted and am surprised at how evil Ms. Ayu could be *is scared*
Alright! Sounds good to me, I'm downloading it right now and hopefully I can play tommorow or something. Icon_smile Hope to see you guys in-game, thanks for answering my questions.

[edit] Sorry, one final question, are Acid bombs and Bottle Grenades sold by some NPC or do you have to hunt the ingredients and make them yourself? Also, are the MvP's buffed in any way? And finally, is EDP bought or do you have to make it yourself? Only reason I am asking this is because I've had a wide range of experience concerning these matters >< On the server I'm playing I have to slave for days to get enough AD materials, then the MvP's have their vit nerfed so I only do a max of 15k per AD which is quite a waste.

Thanks again Icon_smile I think I might make a Sage hehe.
You'll have to make all of those materials for bombs/edp yourself ;p
GM-Ayu Wrote:You'll have to make all of those materials for bombs/edp yourself ;p

Ah, that's good to hear! On the two last servers I played they could be bought from NPC's so creators and sinx's owned everyone :<
Thank you!
Tandemonium Wrote:Alright! Sounds good to me, I'm downloading it right now and hopefully I can play tommorow or something. Icon_smile Hope to see you guys in-game, thanks for answering my questions.

[edit] Sorry, one final question, are Acid bombs and Bottle Grenades sold by some NPC or do you have to hunt the ingredients and make them yourself? Also, are the MvP's buffed in any way? And finally, is EDP bought or do you have to make it yourself? Only reason I am asking this is because I've had a wide range of experience concerning these matters >< On the server I'm playing I have to slave for days to get enough AD materials, then the MvP's have their vit nerfed so I only do a max of 15k per AD which is quite a waste.

Thanks again Icon_smile I think I might make a Sage hehe.

As Ayu said, you have to make them.

But as far as i know, all the Non-custom MvPs are left untouched. So you can AD them to your heart's content ;D
Thanks for your answers everyone, I think the community speaks for itself.

If you have any more questions Tandemonium feel free to ask ^_^

The Halloween quest and event will be upon us soon, you'll be right in time to experience it! :D
Reference URL's