heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Conch whine 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yeah, i signed up for this thing at school, that i'm gonna have to study for about 1 month abroad, and yeah i'll be out for like a month or so.. will miss playing and chatting with everyone here, and unfortunately it'll have to be during halloween seasonMad (save me some candy at least). Will try to see if i can still play there though.

So just saying, cause some of you might miss me too much Love flight is at the end of the month, if anyone wants to know..
Oooo going abroad to study? Sounds fun, take lots of pictures! I'll be sure to keep your place in CB <3
ZOMG GET A LAPTOP HERO WILL NOT BE THE SAME Icon_cry
teOx Wrote:ZOMG GET A LAPTOP HERO WILL NOT BE THE SAME Icon_cry

+1

=D Dooooo it
NO WHINING OUTSIDE THE WHINE SECTION >.>;; lin, hit him with the ugly hammer =D

well conch, enjoy your studies, it is always fun to travel to other countries.
Hope you enjoy your trip.

Just make sure you come back >:
Frogboy Wrote:NO WHINING OUTSIDE THE WHINE SECTION >.>;; lin, hit him with the ugly hammer =D

well conch, enjoy your studies, it is always fun to travel to other countries.

*Hits Frogboy instead* : ) K, done.

Conch, I demand you get a laptop D: COFFEE BREAK NEEDS IT'S CONCH
Kretzer Wrote:Hope you enjoy your trip.

Just make sure you come back >:

As much as possible i'd like to come back.. and in one piece ><

Would want a laptop as well, and i might buy there if ever i see one nice enough to bring homeIcon_smile Although, i'm like the only one in my fam who uses a computer, so my parents don't actually encourage it Mad Will need one for college still

And well i got this usb and pasted heRO in it Icon_biggrin so If ever, shouldn't be too hard to like share the gift of RO with other computers, and yeah aha

CB has a Linay anyway, so things should be fine still Icon_smile

And vain pictures ftw!
*big pout*

Where is 'abroad' in this case?~
Well if anyone else wants to know, it's china Icon_smile

/megapat It's not like i'm never coming back! I'll be back in no time, you'll see Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's