heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings heROs ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to the server, old to the game (as in all the new nuances of the game are lost upon me), and happy to be here. I've found the server to be enjoyable so far and have many more experiences in-game. So a nice big Hello to everyone and Happy gaming =3
Big 10-4 Good buddy ^.^

What's your IGN's ? What ya been missing? Lol guess you'll find out. Glad to have ya. Welcome to our neck of the woods.
Transcendence is the Character I've been playing around with. After some fun in the training grounds, I decided to make a Super Novice for... aesthetic purposes Icon_biggrin;

And I basically got lost a little after Trans were introduced. I did pop in and out but never really got into the game again until now. It's been interesting though. Anyways, hope to see you around sometime!
Welcome ^_^ hope you'll enjoy your time in heRO, if you got questions about server custom content or newer updates don't hesitate to ask, here or on @main are good places. Icon_smile
When I get back from having no net, you should come chill in geffen sometime, free buffs can help your supernovice out.
(even though you get them when u lvl up)
welcome to heRO... check out the forums and wiki, you might learn a lot of things in just a few minutes...

GL and HF, seems like you're a vet so i guess the only thing left is to say i hope you like it here and decide to stay...

-w-
Reference URL's