heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking at Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As some of you may or may have noticed, I have left LW and gone guildless.

Social guilds aside, I'd like to look at the options of which guilds out there are available.

Looking for a guild that woe's but isn't mandatory, does fairly high level guild party's, and or events., and is fairly social and active.

(would help if the guild is fairly strong as I <3 access to guild dungeons)
Death Dealers is always recruiting active members, and we has guild dungeon too /rice. We have high level parties at thors, thanatos, etc etc. We go on crazy DB parties from time to time as well :O and very active.
Jasper Wrote:Death Dealers is always recruiting active members, and we has guild dungeon too /rice. We have high level parties at thors, thanatos, etc etc. We go on crazy DB parties from time to time as well :O and very active.

They also have a FANCLUB =O
Totally join us Oka if you would like, and if you want, since you already know me you can talk to me about DD or even making CB a new home for you Ok
yeah, aaron will show you a good time in DD Icon_wink

...so will tripp, but i am NOT going to touch that one Icon_razz
I can show anyone a good time baby ^_~
Behemoth has been very active lately, 10-20 members on most of the time. We're running parties almost constantly and doing events now (thanks Hibiki). You're welcome to join us any time Icon_biggrin
OKA! Take a second to reconsider joining your ole buddy Juggernaut in reconstructing his guild ^-^

You know I could never pry you away from LW myself hah hah. I could really use the help and good reputation of a few old players.

The Geonosis train is slowly gathering steam~ Mad
As we've told you in game, you'd be more than welcome in bamboo ^_^ and we'll never force you to woe, it's always voluntary. We're quite social, we help each other a lot and we have occasional db party.
Come back in LW D:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's