heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup, PinkPwnageFrenzy here. Usually people shorten it to PPF or Frenzy, but whatever floats your boat. You may know of me, I've been around the server for about a week. I'm Dr. Failure AND Dr. Success, and probably any other "Dr." names you see around. You can thank Midboss for my being here.

Anyway, I thought it'd be a good idea to pull myself off of RO for a bit and actually register here, as people bring it up a lot. So you might see me around a bit, might not, depends on if I can pull myself off the game for a bit.

I've nothing left to say, but I feel it necessary to have a closing sentence, so here it is.
Welcome ^_^

I've seen Dr. Success in game, hope you're having fun! Icon_smile
Really? Unlike Pandora I've only seen your failure in the game. ^~^

Haha get it? 8P
Baka-jugger
Well, you're not taking Dr. McNinja from me! It's mine, all mine!!
Dr. Success... Dr. Failure... who's the one inbetween? XP
Dr. Might or Might Not Succeed
Dr. Hit or Miss
Dr. Perhaps

hmm any more?
lol... why not the notorious Dr. No while you're at it?

well i've seen both around, and i was wondering if they were the same guy... turns out i was right...

GL and HF, don't forget to check out the wiki for custom info, coz they do affect equipment optimization...

-w-
Fenrisulfr Wrote:Dr. Success... Dr. Failure... who's the one inbetween? XP
I have Dr. Neutrality, I have yet to decide what I want to make him.

I'd say Dr. Failure is the main, he's a str/vit 1h spear knight, level 7x. Then Dr. Success is a battleforger...ish, level 5x.

I've checked the wiki, I'm glad there is one as it makes it so much easier.

Ehh...should have replied to those in order. Sweat
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.
Make Dr. Mediocre.

That is all.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's