heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jaydee Invades heRo ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys im new here my name is jaydee yeah thats right remember it...
for this day forward ill be playing heRO with full packed of excitement gaining some knowledge help the server to be famous and most of all contribute a full pledge help to the community of heRO server.. (WTF is this a loyalty oath?) Laugh

Hope To enjoy Playing heRO...No1
jaydee011891 Wrote:Hello guys im new here my name is jaydee yeah thats right remember it...
for this day forward ill be playing heRO with full packed of excitement gaining some knowledge help the server to be famous and most of all contribute a full pledge help to the community of heRO server.. (WTF is this a loyalty oath?) Laugh

Hope To enjoy Playing heRO...No1

Welcome to heRO Jaydee. =]

If you need anything, just drop the question on the main chat and i'll do my best to ignore you. j/k

Hope you'll enjoy it here.
Welcome and enjoy your stay! ^_^

PS I suggest traveling to Prontera to hang out with people if you want to get to know the Server. If not, main is an interesting Channel...
Hey I think i've seen you on ^~^

Welcome home! ahem to your new home. We'd like to have you here.
welcome to heRO... wow a GM from another server... so you must be experienced huh... well GL and HF and don't forget to check out the wiki and forums for custom info...

-w-
Welcome ^_^;

Hope you enjoy yourself here, you'll find lots of information on the server on the wiki or in the server information section.

Have fun.
You Motenai Ronin ive seen u before in ehem.. you know..
Reference URL's