heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: AR TONELICO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol its funny!

and ayu says its an awesome game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoODv8LVib8
And it is!

Played it all summer and got addicted to it fast ^_^ but then in a way too bad that it's an extremely short RPG relatively~
OMFG!!!!

XD
Wow, what's the ESRB rating on that game? XD

And what console/handheld is that on?
ROFL, I've heard that game is full of sexual innuendos, but how can it NOT BE when you have a dude main character and then like a ton of chicks he hangs out with?
i think its PS2 and rated T joe. after all, its only suggestive ;D
Heh I thought that PG-13 would have been more fitting, then again we have tons of 12 year olds playing GTA series or halo anyway. Those ratings never stopped younger kids from the games they wanted.

(Aurica does try to very literally rape Lyner... heh. Just T maybe a bit low with that in mind XD)
GM-Ayu Wrote:(Aurica does try to very literally rape Lyner... heh. Just T maybe a bit low with that in mind XD)
did she remember to yell "SUPRISE"?
the video memo mentions something about a translation? Please confirm but this game is domestically released? I don't anything this side of the pacific has come this close to innuendo, unless it was quite obvious from the title ^.^
Ar Tonelico 1 is for sale in North America for half a year at least now. I hope that Ar Tonelico 2 will be translated here, but I doubt that since new games released for PS2 is economically suicidal heh... pity.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's