heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi *waves*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! Icon_wink

I'm new, Lol obviously, and uh...wanted to say hi xD.

I used to play Ragnarok like...I think it was years ago, and I got really into it. Eventually I just kind of stopped, but one of your already existing members (Eh, I'll let him tell you who he his if he wants x-x) told me he loved your server so I was like... 'Sure why not'.

Um, so ya xD. I also saw that you guys have your own storyline, which is one of the reasons I decided to join, because I know the lack of direction while playing before was a big turn-off. (I mean, there wasn't even very many grinding quests like most mmo's have iirc...)

Also I saw Roleplaying was welcomed, so if anyone's up for that I'm game. (Been rping for little over three years now, and am an aspiring writer ;D)

So that's about it. I'm terrible at introductions...so, any questions? comments???Whistle
Yes indeed we have our own storyline and supports RP, however I'm sorta doing a sucky job over it (really need to do a lot of catching up in some work heh x_x; ) and so we're sort of talking of a reformat to fix RP for the better~ Hope that the reformat will be done soon so you have a direction to play again ;p

In the meantime, we do have plenty of custom features and quests which will keep you occupied ;p and if you think that there's not enough "grinding quests"... ho ho ho... well, either you are new and thus just don't know their existence, or you are *darn* patient of a person to think that some of our quests like the Avian Wing quest is not a 'grind quest' Evil

If you want to experience a 'grind quest' take a shot at the novice wing afterward once you picked an allegiance for your cute novices~
yup, just check out the RP section...

welcome to heRO btw... don't forget to check out the wiki and forums for custom info. You've played RO before so you should be good to go...

have fun and good luck

-w-
"I ground my thumb to a sharp pointy stick from playing hero Icon_biggrin."

hah hah. seriously you'll grind for everything, or like ayu said you must have high tolerance 8D

hope you find your calling.
Welcome, hope you like the server, and be sure to thank your friend for us! ^_^
Hi! Welcome aboard.
Enjoy ur stay here Icon_smile
Reference URL's