heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Super Novice Angel Chant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know whats the SN angel chant for this server? Ive got 20% exact base exp and been trying all the chants i can find online but it doesnt work! thanks XP
I know it works but I don't know the text sorry, hopefully someone will come and post it.
I'd like to suggest it be changed to something custom, just for the sake of being heRO-specific! Yes, it is possible.

Yes, I didn't actually need to suggest this, but it would be a neat little change for those who do play the class.
xiaowinter Wrote:Anyone know whats the SN angel chant for this server? Ive got 20% exact base exp and been trying all the chants i can find online but it doesnt work! thanks XP

Isn't it a myth?

And even if your xp bar say 20.0% xp, you don't know if you have 20.01% xp.
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
xiaowinter Wrote:Anyone know whats the SN angel chant for this server? Ive got 20% exact base exp and been trying all the chants i can find online but it doesnt work! thanks XP

Isn't it a myth?

And even if your xp bar say 20.0% xp, you don't know if you have 20.01% xp.

Nope, eAthena has configuration settings for it.
I'm lurked in their stable branches to find some info about, but didn't find anything. :/ Mind pointing me where I can the info?
src/map/clif.c
src/map/clif.h

It reads off your client and acts accordingly.
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Super_Novice

Scroll down a bit. I've never been able to make it work because I usually have some random??% between??the whole numbers like 50.6,??20.2, 90.1, and so on.

Str Agi Dex Novice who's called upon it's angel's fury is quite fun~ and the dying when 99.0-99.9% randomly automatically resing you with steel body seems only useful for combat novices too
thx
it does work here, i've used it plenty of times, the tenth's place must be a 0 as well otherwise it won't work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's