heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Uh hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Downloading files for this server as I type. This may turn out to be a semi long post so sorry ahead xD Names Kyo, or anything else ya wanna call me that would make sense. Really convenient I found this server, had the urge to replay RO after playing a little of the Gaia MMO(ZOMG, that's seriously what it's called for those that don't know). I have just recently rejoined iro, since i noticed they had a free server, a lot harder there than most other servers, while looking info for a quest on ratemyserver I saw an ad for this server and at first i was gonna ignore it but the one thing that caught my eye was the Light vs Dark Alliance thing. So I took a look and here I am downloading the files Icon_biggrin I'm hoping this site will keep my interest more than others, I tend to after reaching 2nd job and full job lvl (or trans 2nd full lvl depending on rates) get bored =/ But this place looks cool enough where that will probly be avoided. I'm interested in making some friends since I seem to never make friends on a RO server ._. ... except 1 ... once ... ;~; So um yeah I'll stop Icon_lol looking forward to making some friends and having some fun here! Hope to see ya in game! No1
Making friends here is definentely not a hard thing to do if you join a guild. You got a lot of choices here though for a small server, be prepared x)

Anyway, I hope you do have fun here, and don't get bored and that you will have a wonderful time while you are here.
We'll welcome you with arms wide open Icon_biggrin
don't worry about being fenced into any guilds this early in the game.
You'll find a lot of friends anyway.

and once you're ready you can join any guild you choose.

(But please choose mine Icon_biggrin) hah hah
Trust me, making friends here is real easy.
Especially if your nice yourself.

Nice seein you on HeRO!!
you heard em, making friends here is easy...
and don't worry about lvls and stuff, lotsa casual players here...

anyway, welcome to heRO. I hope you like it here. Don't forget to check out the wiki and forums for custom info.

GL and HF

-w-
Welcome ^_^

Hope you have a lot of fun, you should find plenty of stuff to keep you entertained and prevent being bored! :D

<3 RMS
Reference URL's