heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Death Dealers Recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Death Dealers

[Image: ddbannercopyig1.jpg]

We of the Death Dealer army are interested in creating a guild that will challenge everything, even if it is against all odds. We're one of heRO's oldest and still active guilds, and we are recruiting always new members to become a part of our group. We are a level 34 WoE active, have friendly and helpful guildmates and of course, leaders who allow freedom of speech and will listen!

Your friendly neighbourhood leader is:
[Image: trippcopybw3.jpg]
Tripp is a fully leveled 99/70 high wizard with lots of spud and attitude! Tripp has been a member of heRO for a very long time now and is loved by many! Tripp is also single and looking, but would rather waste is life away waiting for Krap to turn 18 and legal for him in the next 3 months.

What we want from YOU!
  • ACTIVITY: We would like to see your character around when everyone else is playing. Chat with us inside the guild chat or in Geffen and get to know your guild members better, we are looking for warriors and friendship, not silent robots.
  • MAINS: This is so connected with everything else its unbelievable. Your main is the character you play on most frequently, and will be what you use in WoE and parties.
  • RESPECT: Be respectful to other players, when out there in heRO you represent us.
  • WOE ACTIVITY: Be able to participate in WoE! Fight with us in intense battles in the War of Emperium! As a dealer of death, you will smash the guardians and shoddy yellow crystals and see for yourself why we are one of the biggest forces to reckon with on heRO.
  • PARTICIPATION: Come with us on our player expeditions to several high end dungeons from Rachel Sanctuary to Nameless Island to Thors Volcano. You'll find Death Dealers are not afraid of the rulers of their keeps either. Challenging several mvp's weekly at least from BEELZEBUB, Gloom Under Night, to Vesper, to Fallen Bishop Hibram, Ifrit, Thanatos and more. By joining us, you'll get to share in the glory.
~~~~~*

Interested? Seal your deal here, or by contacting one of the following in-game:
  • Tripp
  • Draken
  • Kenji-san
  • Yume
Glad we finally finished this thing when we did last night!

EDIT: Not in this guild anymore, ask Tripp if you want to join DD.
Jasper Wrote:Tripp is also single and looking, but would rather waste is life away waiting for Krap to turn 18 and legal for him in the next 4 months.

LOL. And here I thought this was a guild recruit thread!!
Hey Kadar, I'm single and searching, wanna hook up Icon_wink
Or are you responding to Tripp's searches for love? I didn't know you swung that way!
paging noodles to this thread Icon_twisted
Nuuuu don't do that!
I only said it for the lolz ;-;
LOL fix the typo please

Lovely recruit thread guys ^__^ Join DD now!
It's lovely, but it's not complete.

WHERE IS YOUR FANGIRL IN THE IMAGES HMM? Mad
GET BACK TO YOUR POM POMS LIN AND CHEER!
HEY HEY

DD FTL....W :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's