heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello to all of you ^_^V
What is it that you don't understand Rusich..?
I believe not so was expressed in the last message. (or the translator has incorrectly translated, I practically do not have opportunity to check up it)
I do not understand sense of forums thread in which write "Hello".
Pretty sure he's using an online translator for the forums and he doesn't see the sense of an introduction forum, I think is what he's saying.
Seriyu Wrote:Pretty sure he's using an online translator for the forums and he doesn't see the sense of an introduction forum, I think is what he's saying.

Thanks, it I also wished to tell)
Unfortunately the translator badly works in translation from Russian on English.

Very strongly I apologize for the delivered inconveniences)
Rusich, I hope you have a good understanding of english though, because in the rules we ask that everyone can communicate in english.
It's a place where new players can introduce themselves, older players can know who are the newcomers and welcome them.
GM-Aki Wrote:Rusich, I hope you have a good understanding of english though, because in the rules we ask that everyone can communicate in english.

I read rules.

GM-Pandora Wrote:It's a place where new players can introduce themselves, older players can know who are the newcomers and welcome them.

I shall know.
Thank you Rusich Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's