heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Succubus/Incubus OR Peco Peco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iam wondering if i should use the succubus or peco peco card for my zodiac wings. Iam a preist and was thinking of having a wiz in the future. I was thinking if i could slot now succubus combo and in the future my wiz could use it and have a TOH wings in the future with a peco peco card what you guys think?Question Mark
Just to remind you, cards slotted in wings are effectively counted twice. Because wings are both armor and lower headgear equips.

The effects of succubus, peco, etc would all be doubled.
Since succubus is a combo card, I'm not sure, but I think that every succubus needs another incubus. The "second" succubus will probably act alone without incubus.
The combo will only apply once if it's once in a hat and once in wings.

However i'm not sure if you have say, succubus in wing, incubus in a hat and incubus again in sunglasses, I don't know...
If you have hat and sunnies, it should work, I've done that with cramp/tarou on test servers.
i'm trying to imagine double tao gunka......... /rice /nosebleed from too much HP

me personaly, i would go with the peco card =3
double tao gunka ftw

Icon_biggrin add frenzy to that and you just upgraded yourself to MVP hp xP
take for example LK with 15k hp
get a tao gunka, 2x it, it becomes +200%, so 15k + 30k = 45k
get frenzy, 3x 45 = 135k hp
~well pseudo-phreeoni mvp hp status anyway~ jush a bit short
Rachelle620 Wrote:i'm trying to imagine double tao gunka......... /rice /nosebleed from too much HP

me personaly, i would go with the peco card =3
Imagine 18k damage per hit from sacrifice pallies.
On test servers ive hit 400k+ with Winged Tao Gunka on a frenzy LK, and im sure I could get more if I tried.

The trick is actually getting the card lol.
Reference URL's