heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Noble hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I've got a question, in real life, all those years and years back then, when nobles ruled and all that~

Each noble would have knights to his name, and these knights would get fancy titles, better food, better homes and all that kinda stuff. So I was thinking that, it would be pretty cool if the ranking nobles could appoint a knight or two, that could maybe just get a little pendant, and a title.

And I don't know but if you like you could have something like the noble being able to recall the knight, most likely with a pseudo wedding skill I guess.

But that's just one wild idea I have no aspirations of becoming a reality.

The other thing is a wildly unexpected, thought that I don't expect to come true is that sometimes you have nobles that duel, murder, or assassinate other noble's, to gain their title, rank, and riches.

So maybe you could have a system where if two nobles agree to it, they can have an old fashion duel, and the winner gets something like 10% of the royal bullion that the loser had donated, and the loser, well the loser loses that royal bullion and everyone gets to know he lost that duel. Or if they wanted to they might have their knights fight the duel for them if they wish.

Anyway, I really don't expect any of this to be actually implemented or even thought about for that matter, I'm more curious as to what the nobles, and the people would think if something like this was implemented.
So, tell me what you think, if you so desire~
I hope that i'm first in line to become your Loyal Knight J J J lawl

Jugger at your service, and I will slaughter your enemies and roast them for your brunch~ Right after your afternoon nap and morning cartoons~

XD
Nice ideas.
I loved the Royal Knights Idea :o
And the recall skills would be nice.
Unranked nobles aren't important enough for knights? T_T

Maybe unranked can have 1 knight and ranked can have 2 or more depending on rank? =O
What happens if you unrank then? Give set number of knights to everyone for simplicities sake ;o
I am 90% sure Me or someone else brought up this idea before, goes forum diving.
Onii did
Ah, Onii and JJJ both kick ass but I wish to add to this idea if I may.

The Pendant, Hood, Ring whatever that is a symbol of the Knight's Loyalty to his Lord should give a ability of the Lords Choice. It would be great if they had a Helm of some kind distinct to that Nobel, 9 Different colored Berets or something like that. That way you can tell who is under who. Every Ranking Noble gets 1 Knight. I'm against the Teleporting thing only because of the complexity in its creation and id rather like to see this idea become real.

Now here is my Big idea.

Once a month we have a Tournament.

Each one of the Ranking Nobles may sign up with there Servant.

Once they have signed up after they have gotten supplies and gears. They are sent to a random *designated spawn point* In PVP Prontera
{I believe it isn't being used right now}They will make a party of them and their Servant. They must stay in there spot till the Tournament begins.

After everyone is in place, the Tournament begins. The rules are simple be the last team standing. They must actively hunt out the other teams, or prepare traps for hunting teams, depending on who they are and how they like to play. Teaming would be allowed but they cannot leave nor invite the other teams to their party, So obviously friendly fire is always on regardless if teams decide to Ally with each other. Regardless the end result must be that only one Team May win thus they would have to separate at some point and fight each other to the death.

This tournament will last a maximum of an hour at the 40minute mark all remaining teams will be required to reach the center fountain area and cannot leave for the remainder of the match. If they Fail to reach the center area in 5 minutes after it is declared they must go there at the 40min mark then they are disqualified, If the time runs out and there is no winner the prize shall be divided in half then that half be split equally among the surviving teams. If a team has won the Tournament in under 30minutes they are granted a Double Prize.

Restrictions on Items: Only 1 Yggdrasil Leaf Per Player {Makes it so they cant just play the Suicide Revive game without having their Partner be a Priest, Novices are the exception and may carry as many Yggdrasil Leaves as they require.}

Are allowed: All consumables that are not on the forbidden list below. You can bring potions, juices, speed potions, green potions, panacea, holy waters, some types of fish (guppy, bass, trout, salmon and mutant), all items required for your skills (gems, traps, alchemist potions, poison bottles, etc.), Elemental Converters (those are made by sage with their job quest skill) and Cursed Water.

Are Forbidden: Yggdrasil Berry, Yggdrasil Seed, Angel Fish, Doris Fish, Nemo Fish, fly wings, butterfly wings, dead branches, bloody branches, anodyne, any kind of scrolls, buffing food, buffing items such as authoritative badges.

You may not trade with anyone besides your partner.

Prizes could be anything from 2o Royal Bullions to 60 Gold.

Now there are reasons I made the Prize so big.
One, people wanting to get into this Event would be forced to pay alot of Zeny/ Gold to reach Ranked Noble, and players who Lose there Ranked Title would obviously fight to secure it back. Recommend a day before the Event you lock the Noble NPC so no more gold can be added until the event is over, stops people ninjaing the Noble Board and making the sign up needlessly complicated. A.K.A gives GM's time to make arrangements.
Two, with such a high prize all the work is validated, as they may further secure there place allowing them to more likely enter the next Event. While also allowing Lower Nobles a chance to catch up by proving they are stronger fighters or better Tacticians.

This Event could also lead to RP related situations or incidents.

It needs a lot of fine details, but I believe this would have a ton of potential and become as popular as ToH given enough time.

P.S As its my idea, If it is accepted request its called the Holy Grail War *HGW*

Fates~
I remember fates suggesting something similar with his beret and everything.

Anyhow, the recall skill is pretty much out of the question, as is the noble pk system, but nothing stops people from roleplaying that they are subordinates to a noble if they do so wish, or that they enter a duel to the death with whichever wager of zeny or gold they want to agree to.

As for a tournament involving noble team, that could be interesting, we'll consider it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's