heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Diablo fans, unite!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, as many know the call have been answered. so to all diehard diablo fans. whats yer opinion on D3? happy? i know i am. imo, they better not mess up the classes >_>; let me know your opinion + favorite class or whatever.

(If this is a post already made, sorry, didnt see it.)

Goooo!
So long as they keep Charsi and Assassins I think it will be a good game.
i like the paladin, using freezing aura, in dark caves u cn see the enemy turns blue Icon_biggrin hope they still have it on d3
LOL

Rewind to june.
Dahhhh, I won't be able to run the new Diablo game, my computer specs are not that great ._.
But I will say my favorite class to play in D2 probably was the druid. But I didn't really play D2 till the end of its lifetime (Version 1.10) so I didn't enjoy playing the game as much as my bf.

But he liked necromancers best, especially those bone types, he had some super tweaked up builds I remember seeing, and they rocked X_X
I hope they keep Hardcore mode. That was so much fun.
Yeah, I already made a post about Diablo 3. XD

My favorite class was the Assassin, had so much fun with her. The Necromancer and Sorceress where awesome to!
Oi, Diablo 2 stole close to three years of my life. I can only imagine D3 will do something similar.

The unannounced character classes will likely be rehashes of former characters with a new spin (like how the Witch Doctor is basically a necro, but with voodoo). I'll likely start with a Barbarian, as is my custom. I'll use the tanking ability to get used to the new systems and areas, and once I'm sufficiently versed in the game I'll break into the new classes. I hope they throw in another Mephisto-ish boss so I can do MF runs and stock some mules.

Having had roughly three years spent in the last Diablo game, I'm hoping that experience will lend itself well to character builds. In D2, I had just about every character class variation you could think of, all of which were decked out in the best gear you could get your hands on.

In short, I'm stoked. :D
when D3 is out, se ya guys. you wont see me for a month XD
I could go on a speel....D2 consumed my life for many years, enough that i was one of the contenders many times for the first 99 on the ladder. I've always been able to get rich, luckily or not. And with D3 gold is supposed to be the main form of currency as opposed to the easily duped HR's in D2. Hopefully they null out rediculous runewords and keep it like classic is right now. Rares being the best things in the game.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's