heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ello ello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all whats up, my name is joe, i play jabels on the server, working FS priest, i used to play on another server like 2 years ago, but i am active and can't wait to get on to WoE and what ever. im looking for a guild and that character is my main.

Server name edited by Mystra, even if the server is dead.

Sorry forgot about that rule, but didnt think it was that bad cause the server is dead.
Hello, welcome to the server, I think I saw you talking on our @main channel earlier. However, I was a bit busy then so I couldn't chat much!

Anyway, welcome to the server. I hope you have a ton of fun with us! There are a lot of guilds on the server, and I'm going to say join us over at Death Dealers for making friends and also to WoE of course! ;D
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7960
Welcome oh new guy of penguins, if you are active and wish to WoE by all means join Death Dealers. It has nice people and what not, i more care about fighting evil and such~ So WoE for the side of well now that I think about it DD has alot of dark people in it...but id assume LW has alot more...hmm.

Join us in the fight against Neutrality!! How dare they be more Neutral then us so we must destory their neutral..ya know this isnt working...

For the sake of simplicity LW tho Neutral shall be named Evil. Just so my speeches actually make sense. Uh...somewhat make sense.

So yeh join us in the fight against Neutral Evil. *see compromise* as Death Dealers the Slightly Neutraler Evil shall destroy them.

Uh Fates out..
Welcoem to heRO ^_^
Avalon_Fates Wrote:Welcome oh new guy of penguins, if you are active and wish to WoE by all means join Death Dealers.??It has nice people and what not, i more care about fighting evil and such~ So WoE for the side of well now that I think about it DD has alot of dark people in it...but id assume LW has alot more...hmm.

Join us in the fight against Neutrality!! How dare they be more Neutral then us so we must destory their neutral..ya know this isnt working...

For the sake of simplicity LW tho Neutral shall be named Evil. Just so my speeches actually make sense. Uh...somewhat make sense.

So yeh join us in the fight against Neutral Evil. *see compromise* as Death Dealers the Slightly Neutraler Evil shall destroy them.

Uh Fates out..

Fates...do you even know what it means to be neutral evil by DnD terms? xD
Actually yes I do.
DD is not neutral evil ;(
And Jabels joined us last night too. I hope he has tons of fun with us ^.^
welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^

Guys this isn't a recruitment thread.. Icon_wink
It isn't, but he was looking for a guild, is that so wrong then to try recruiting Icon_wink?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's