heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: This is what happens...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When you don't log in for almost 2 years...

[Image: screenheRO-Server001-1.jpg]

=/

Sort of doubling as a bug report thread...

Some gear sprites were screwed up, like my Jester Hat, which apparently mutated to Santa Jester Hat.

Logged onto my Sniper, my hair was reset to default style and color O_o

What have you people done??????

Oh, and hi.
Your dex count is sexy, give it to me please :3
And...are you going to play here again Marivel? I don't think we've ever talked (cept on forums) but um if you are going to play again, welcome back to the game ;O
Laugh You wish

Make sure you have the last heRO Patcher and that its up to date, same for sakray.

As for all the changes, there has been a few svn updates since you've been gone Icon_biggrin
Can I have that dex.....
During one of the svn update, all save point got reseted to default... An hair sprite being reseted to the default one won't manage to surprise me x_x But the dex...

wb
It wanted to make you think you were hax. Only to shoot down your hopes and dreams by crashing you because you're behind on updates. Icon_smile
lol something like this happened on a prior server only it was with a skill which magically went up to level 600 something

last i heard it was something with eA not something server side Icon_biggrin;
well actually i thought it was just me but when i put santa jester on it looks like my head is skewered on an oversized chopstick. actually i find it amusingIcon_twisted
lols... why aren't archers here asking for that dex instead of 2 professors?

why would profs need more than 150 dex anyway? you wanna finish casting and double casting before you even clicked the skill? xP

anyhoo, welcome back to heRO i guess...

i think there are several notable changes since then, so you might wanna check out the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
900 dex... /rice
Hello, I've heard much about you :D Welcome back? o:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's