heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hullo~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally I don't introduce myself on the forums because I'm kind of shy but since this'll be my new RO home I decided to go ahead.

Hi, I'm Aneko, your friendly HP in the making and this is my/our story Icon_razz

In the past 5 months my friends and I had been server hopping to try and find a nice community of people. I (a long time ago) before spotted this server on you guessed it (RMS) and downloaded it because all the customs caught my eye. My friends we're skeptical about it. One didn't like the idea of moving to another low rate and one didn't like all the warpers. Well the subject of moving servers came up again and my new friend (Piscean) and I once again suggested here, and once the others actually DOWNLOADED the game, they were impressed by what they saw. Icon_wink

On our first day we had people helping us with our guild right off (Thank you members from Behemoth you know who you are!) the bat and I speak for everyone when I say we're not used to that kind of treatment since we basically do our own thing.

Playing on servers that were 3/3/2 and 7/7/5, we know what it's like to work your tail off for gears so begging is something you'll never see us do, maybe negotiating though. Icon_wink
(Handouts is another thing that freaks us out, lol)

Last bit of info: My main class of choice is priest/high priest and probably always will be. Icon_razz

Aaaaaaaaand that about sums it up! I look forward to a long stay here and giving people those blasted buffs. Icon_twisted

~Aneko
Welcome Aneko, I'm glad you had such nice help, we're quite proud of our community Icon_biggrin
You sound like a fun bunch, welcome to our humble server ^_^ have a lot of fun! Icon_smile
Greetings! I joined about a month ago from another server and it sounds like you have things that you look out that are similar to mine. You're right, this community is amazing! Only thing different between us is that members of Legendary Heros got to me first and helped me.
Icon_biggrin

And the customs on this server ARE awesome! The quests to make custom gears are pretty easy, but not so easy you can fly through them immediately. (It'll be a few more levels still until I can get all the items for Flower and Avian Wings) The Light/Dark alliance quests are challenging, yet my first one gave me a very pleasantly surprising reward. <3

And so many people on @main are talkative and friendly! Don't be afraid to pipe up and say hello, or comment in a conversation there!
From all that you have to say in your introduction you don't seem shy at all. Its great that you've come to join, and made a guild in record time heh heh.
There are many guilds on the server too and woe is often a shaky process but we get through it.
Hope priesting doesn't ruin your view of us with the blasted buff beggars we sometimes get Icon_biggrin;
Thankfully that has sorta hushed down because priestesses and priests randomly buff in town lawl.
anyhoo, enjoy and hope to see you again soon.
shyness is a relative thing =P and hope u enjoy the server. glad to have more buff frenzy ppl to the server.
yeah, don't worry about it, we're all shy in our own little strange ways...

well it's good that you came across some of the good samaritans of heRO...

hope you like it here and decide to stay longer than your previous servers... lookit krim, he's been here 3 years!

anyhoo, do check the forums and wiki for custom info etc.

GL and HF

-w-

PS: we should party some time, my monk is "wira"
Welcome all to heRO Icon_biggrin now please get of the grass and clean after your cute pets.
Lol sweety I havent even made a post yet to introduce myself <3 lol

Anyways Its kinda My fault we were server hopping since i tend to be the Picky boyfriend in the relationship, alas we are here, established our guild and are enjoying it so far ^_^
Reference URL's