heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to RO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes! I am, thank you. Finals start tomorrow, which means winter break is 8 days away. Not only that, but NaNoWriMo is over, AUV research is taking a break, and no more programming contests until a few weeks into the Spring term. What does that mean?

LOTS OF FREE TIME! :D

So I asked my friend what I could do, and he said, like many others would have, "WOW!"

To which I promptly responded, "NO!"

Then he told me about an intensely awesome game and told me to find a private server so I wouldn't have to pay. I lurked on the forums a few minutes yesterday and you guys seem like a cool bunch of people, unlike some of the other forums I saw.. xD

So here iAm! Bonjour!
Welcome/Bienvenue ^_^

Have fun, if you have any questions about the server just ask, for RO information http://www.ratemyserver.net is an awesome source, it has job change quest, and good up-to-date database of monsters/items.
welcome to heRO!

hope you get to know the basic controls etc. just do the novice training ground and you should be set!

As Panda said, do check out the most comprehensive online RO database (except for quests):
http://www.ratemyserver.net so that you can understand the items etc. and they also provide the scripts, so i think that's right down your alley...

and don't forget to check out heRO's own forums and wiki for custom info...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if I could tell you just one good tip this would be, Smokies are evil, so you must kill them all (and give me the card Icon_razz )
Weeelcome. >:D
Thanks for the welcomes! I've checked out the site and it's pretty the coolest thing. Wish they had that kind of thing for other MMORPGs. Helped me a lot for the Aco job quest.
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if you google for info you can usually find what you're looking for as well.
welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin enjoy the snow in midgard
yeah well i think the reason RO has lasted so long (as opposed to most other MMOs) is that it became mod-able and that niche interests are able to be fulfilled on the various private servers...

so, going monk/priest or perma aco?

-w-
Yea dude welcome to HeRO.
And between coder to coder, also try to use IROwiki its alot better than RMS and it actually gets updated!

and from a fellow aco grinder, firelocks and Cruisers are your best friends.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's