heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A delayed Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alrigh guys here I am introducing myself to the forums, since im quite aware My existance is already noticed in the server and in main lmfao

anyways Hi there, Im Sai and here's a little bit of a background of who i am.

Ive played ro for 3 years already and have been server hopping ever since, I made a guild a while back and have been with my guildies ever since Icon_razz

Sorry girls but Im taken, Aneko is the master of My heart <3

My goals in this server are basicaly to rebuild the guild,enjoy the game,and make tons and tons of friends ^_^

I am really grateful to those guys in behemoth that helped us right off the bat once we joined and also id like to invite all those interested into our guild community, the guild description is in the guilds forum and such.

I am very Happy to have finally joined a server that has a good community and i hope we get to have fun some time ^_^
I remember seeing the pair of you ingame~

Welcome.
I saw you two ingame. I was on my linker at the time! You then chatted with me about the music tracks you made and told you to post 'em up!

Anyway, welcome to the community, if you ever wanna chat some more, feel free to pm me or I might happen to be in Geffen lol. Of course since I'm forced to have main chat on all the time now due to being a moderator you can try finding me through there too XD
LOL ITS YEW <3!!! HAAIIII~
Welcome ^_^ have fun and good luck with your guild! Icon_smile
Welcome to you and your heart Master Icon_smile
*glomp* hewwo!!
welcome to heRO!

good luck with the guild! (i somehow saw the guild ad first a few days ago while this intro thread was nowhere to be seen)

anyhoo, it seems that you're already well versed with RO, but you could probably get more custom info by checking out the forums and wiki...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome man.
If any of you need a priest tank, a beast of a priest tank, just hit me up on main. Or chill in geffen and ask someone there.

And trust me, i would be glad to help
xD
Reference URL's