heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello its vere nice to meet u all i been looking for a ro sever like this for a lone time one that seem to want to grow and make a lot of there own stuff with out the need to make it so the only way u cood get it was to donate it seem this sever is more about the ppl who play it then making money like a lot of sever are any way here my info

Name: yoyox
sex: mail
fave tv shows:csi,house,corner gas, that about it

im from the us i can be vere quite at time its mosey b/c i am a vere bad speller its b/c i have dyslexia i am 21 years old ^_^ if u need help with aney thing im willing to help
Welcome, glad you found us ^_^

And yes, donations are more of a lets help out Pandora than to get hax items. Though you get nice presents as thank you!
ooo ooo like the plushie deviruchi hats? Icon_biggrin
welcome to HeRO!

yes, i share your feelings as that is also the main reason i joined this server.

it seems you need no introductions to RO, but i think it won't hurt to check out the forums and wiki for custom info.

anyway, i believe you should have no reservations on making more posts in the forum, IMHO you still type better than many people here!

i hope you enjoy it here!

and i <3 house too! gets a bit repetitive at times (the modus operandi, general storyline), but still enjoyable...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to HeRO, remember to use the @main channel if you need help or just wanna chat!
Welcome ^_^ thanks for your kind words and for helping the server already, hope you and your friend have a lot of fun here. Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if I had a zenny for every jellopy I got so far then SOMEONE IS RIPPING ME OFF, CAUSE THEY COST MORE THAN A ZENNY!!! Mad
well kirby, you can give me those zennies that you get and the jellopies as well =P
Reference URL's