heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Wolf Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Australian thriller type movie, I just watched it and it made me mad... It was well made but I was dissapointed in the events haha...anyway, anyone else seen it? I shouldn't believe my boyfriend next time he says a movie is good xD

I can tell you one thing though, that is the fastest my heart has EVER beaten while watching a horror/triller....
Being Australian, I have a copy of it around at home. I have yet to watch it, though.
I was supposed to like... a year ago, but haven't had a chance to watch it with the person I want to. XD
I watched, it, and well, it was a major disappointment. Let me say right now, I hate scary movies, I can't stand them. When I was younger, seeing a scary movie meant I would be having nightmares for weeks. Nowadays, I'd just start to hallucinate or somethingIcon_wink

Anyways, my friend let me borrow Wolf Creek, and I did not think it was scary at all. I get easily scared, but that movie, wow, only thing scary about it was how much it sucked.
you silly aussies and your silly movies =P
Frogboy, you shouldn't say things like that so lightly, knowing you are probably from somewhere not so fantastic yourself...

It was more about how they were trapped far away from any civilization and when he made her a head on a stick, made me squirm.

I think it was??scary for me because it was more realistic than your normal stupid horror movies (apart from when he found her again)
xD I watched...it's been a while though.
I really found that scary, mainly because it's based in real events...
Althought I know about the overfill of fantasy over there.
I didn't dislike, it was a good thriller movie...compared of what we can find.
Reference URL's