heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Joining the heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
'Allo all. I've been playing RO on the Valkyrie server for about 2 weeks now, and that was more than enough time to realize how bad the botting was. I happened to notice this place while looking up quests. Seemed pretty fun so here I am Icon_biggrin. Hope to see you all around.

Hour and 30 minutes left of downloading and I'll be playing.

I noticed the Guy Fawkes mask... and it shall be mine... Evil
Ohhhh hi hi Vile, you crazy Megaman X series villain you. Anyway, hope you have fun on heRO, feel free to stop by Geffen and chat with some Death Dealers...and I'm gunna beat Street on this and tell you if he's around he'll give you his beast buffs :O

Anyway, use our @main channel for any help you need! :D
welcome to Hero! Nya Nya Crew is Recruiting!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the Community of the server as I am!
Welcome to HeRO man, I played Valkryie too and realized it was basically a bot server.

HeRO is a beast of a server, ull like it here.
Welcome ^_^ hope you enjoy our little server, have fun. If you have any questions about custom content forum or @main in game are good places to ask.

Guy Fawkes is available from the item wrapped mask (random mask), it can be obtained from some quest, the Hatter quest mainly but there are others too, like the Wandering Spirit Quest and maybe some official quest give it too.
>_> Someone Might sell them wrapped masks also, Ya never know what you can find for sale in pront, seriously!
I hope to find a cheapish Guy Fawkes mask to buy one day or to get one actually in a wrapped mask. I should see what quests give them sometime from iro...I believe there is one <_<
Welcome to HeRO!! Use our @main channel if you have any questions or wanna chat while grinding! I hope you have fun here with us!
Welcome!

I signed up for the Valk server but I never tried it. Icon_lol

I just watched teOx play, and the bot thing I already expected. The official servers are full of bots (unlike here, Love GMs).

Anyway your awesome avatar caught my eye so I wanted to write a little welcome ditty. Icon_biggrin Hope you have fun here!
Help me revive Vendetta!! XD (http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=1871)

Just kidding it's a totally dead (and old) guild, welcome to the server, have fun, etc. Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's