heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leaving the server [pending]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, Ben&Jerry's~ (ben) here.

I think I might have to leave this server much as I don't wanna.

I got involved with some macro-ing issues. Apparently my brother was using a macro to auto-mine on my laptop, and got the two of my accounts banned along with his.

I have already sent a support ticket along with evidence appealing for an unbanning of my two accounts. I hope it gets through.

If it doesn't..well, I'll be quitting RO then. But, I just wanted to say, this has been the best damn server I'v been on. Without a doubt. I joined just in time for the birthday event. Been loving the custom headgears, the quests, and best of all, the people here Icon_smile

I know if I'm going to have to leave this server, I'd miss a ton of people like hell. My guildies Danielle, Tripp, Karim, Big bird, Melvin, Asami, Tony, Christian, Miria, Kenji-san.. Fuyu, Pontta (Leechy~), Cutty, Krissy&Danny-kins, Kohaku, Hibiki.. Damn. Way too many to type lol.

Lets just hope for the best then. But this is goodbye for now. Cya guys~
NOOOOO BEN!!!!! ;-;
MAH NUGGET I WILL MISS YOU! I hope you get to stay! ;-;

BTW...keel your brother for this >(
D=
Aww man, that just sucks. Kick him in the face, I hope you get to stay too, but kick him in the face regardless.:/
Hey Ben I heard about the case about your bro. It was me who reported him. I can testify that your bro did all that shit cause i know you in real life haha. Your bro keeps on doing this everytime we go to some new server seriously go and tell him to stop it -.-. I hope you get unbanned if not iam quitting with you lol.
shouldnt only the offending account be banned in cases of macroing? not all the accounts associated with that particular IP? o.o
Haha. Well, I'v locked my laptop with a password already. So he's not going anywhere near it xD

And I guess the reason why my accounts got banned, was cause my brother changed his account password to mine since he said he could sponsor me stones for my weapon quest. And its also why his other account for himself (with a different password) apparently didn't get banned >.>

Ah wells, we'll see how it goes. Just hope that if I get back on, its before the 2 Christmas quests lol. Love ya'll Love
wow, that sucks. Hopes everything goes well. BTW Im a bit novice at this illegal stuff, but what is this macroing thing?
Macro'ing is having a program either click or press the enter button instead of you having to physically do it.??In the case of mining and fishing, a player who macro's could leave the computer while it mines/fishes for him/her.??It is basically free fish and ores for what usually costs carpel tunnel at the age of 22 (in my case =p)

Edited for grammmaarrrr
What Herman said.

As for the banned accounts they stay banned. You're responsible for your IP, if your "brother" was going to mine for you, it would have been a good idea to remind him of the rules, specially if he got in trouble for doing something similar on another server. When caught he told me he was new to the server and didn't know what macro was. And you say it wasn't you but your brother. Neither of those 3 are valid excuse.

If you want to continue players you can make a new account and start fresh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's