heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi inhabitants of heRO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! I'm new here but not RO(haven't played in two years) hope i get to meet all of you in game. Looks like a nice server you got here!Icon_biggrin
Glad yo have you here Cantee.
If you need any help just use @main or put main in ur whisper box (next to ur chat bar) and ask.
Well answer so fast the flash will look like s turtle.
Weolcome to heRO Icon_biggrin special offer of today, for every poring you kill, you will get a jellopy! Now, how awesome is that?
haha that seems like a really good deal i might take you guys up on this offer. Icon_razz
Welcome to heRO, hope to see you ingame.

Good Luck and all that stuff ;D
Welcome~
There's been a few changes in the past 2 years. <<
Hell, there's been a few changes in the 6 months or so I was inactive. XD

Kretz, your siggy is making me hungry. <<
anyone wanna brief me on all the new stuff when i get to play? i feel like a noob again! YEA!
welcome to heRO!

all the customs info is in the "server information" forum, and loads of other nifty info is in the wiki.

basically RO is easy, just go out there, pick a character and hit monsters. Nil novum sub soli really... just pray that with each kill you get something good...

-w-
Hi Cantee ^_^ thanks for your kind words, hope you have fun! Icon_smile

New stuff hmm we got moscovia, Nameless, Thor and Odin places which you might not be familiar with, moscovia field has Mavka, good exp monsters in the 60~80 range, the other dungeons are more high end.

Those places come with new equipements, most of them are for trans however. The server also has custom stuff you might wanna get to know, such as mining and fishing, as well as the Light VS Dark Allegiance.

If you got questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome Cantee.

Don't mind me, or the other missing people on main, they're just unheard. Icon_wink

Have fun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's